Typically Reiki 1 and 2 are taught back to back however you can take just the first level if you like. If you have already taken Reiki with another teacher and wish to take my class, contact me for repeat pricing options.
In Reiki 1 we set the foundation for healing and inner work. In the morning we start with a brief introduction and the history of Reiki and the Reiki Principles. I then get right to the attunement so the rest of the day can be spent acclimating to the new energies.
Click here for the recommended attunement preparation
Here is a very basic outline of the class day. Please note that I teach in a very free form style. Though I have an outline and will get through the material no question is off limits, and anything may be addressed in the class. Tangents are welcome. I build plenty of extra time in the day to accommodate for questions.
- Introduction and history of Reiki
- Reiki principles
- Energy systems including Chakra’s and Nawis
- Gassho Meditation
- Traditional Attunement
- Shamanic Attunement
- Reiki self-healing practice to crystal bowls
- Group practice
- Tools for ongoing change and additional incorporations of the energies.
- Construction of the Reiki Grid
Class Materials Included
- Laminated hand position chart
- Laminated energy center chart
- mp3 recording of the lecture portion of the class
- additional handouts